Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mmmmm...colour...pattern...stuff...




So, I got to thinking, as Carrie Bradshaw would say (is that a bit of a pre-boom of me?), about what kind of fabric I might use to re-cover an old sofa that I'm currently coveting. That's the great thing about day dreaming versus reality, anything is possible and the sky's the limit. The lovely PR people from Sanderson showed me the latest collections there a wee while ago and I've been sighing over various swatches ever since. Feast your eyes and why not daydream along with me? The top one rocks - traditional pattern with totally modern pink and orange clashing type thing, yum. I love the dandelion clocks in the middle one, though I think that it gets a bit lost as curtains in that colourway - they do more autumnal, retro-y colourways like orange on grey, that might be better used as such a large block. You can find out your nearest stockist by getting in touch with Furnishing Distributors

No comments:

Post a Comment