Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello sunshine


I may be speaking to soon (it'll probably lash rain the very second I finish this sentence) but I do believe that spring is here, and we may even be getting a peek at summer. Since my back-garden-to-be is currently covered in a load of briars and other types of messy overgrowth, I am at the stage where I can fantasise about how amazing I'll make it look when I get to work on it. As reality isn't an issue just yet, I have been dreaming up all sorts of looks for it. Check out the lovely new outdoor space at Montana in Sandyford, they have lots of outdoor furniture. I love this Sengo range, which was apparently the best selling outdoor furniture range in the Conran Shop last year. You can also get them in orange, yellow and bright blue. Tables start at €199 and chairs cost €129. 

No comments:

Post a Comment