Monday, September 3, 2012

Bites of the big apple

I'm very excited about my trip to New York for many reasons. One of these reasons is that I'll be picking up my For Like Ever print, which I had sent to my brother's house (it cost $40 less than having it delivered here). I know that they're So Like Everywhere, but I don't care - I've been wanting one for ages. I'm also itching to check out the new Orla Kiely range for Target. I know that OK is also So Like Everywhere, but again I don't care. I can barely contain myself, in fact, as she has such lovely offerings as kitchen hooks and floor cushions. And even magazine files, which may actually satisfy my eternal quest to find something pretty to hold my endless stacks of mags. The only thing I need to think about now is how on earth I'm going to fit any of this into my suitcase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment