Saturday, October 1, 2011

Jealousy



Just look at it! Look at the fabulous parquet floor in this bathroom! Well, to say I'm green with envy. I ab-so-lute-ly LOVE parquet floors. Everywhere, in every and any room in the house. I intend to trawl salvage yards high and low to find some for my new house. My dad shakes his head every time I mention it though. And then takes the opportunity to remind me how I've ruined the beautiful parquet floor in their hallway with high heels. Anyhow, these shots are courtesy of Little Greene Paints, this is their Ultimatt emulsion, a seriously hardcore paint that is built to take the pace in high traffic areas in the home. For Irish stockists contact 01 450 7154. Notice how black painted walls are a recurring theme these days? Maybe it's a recession thing, like that time at the Oscars after 9/11 when everyone wore black.

No comments:

Post a Comment