Tuesday, October 4, 2011

NCAD graduate show picks pics



I finally got a chance to call up to the NCAD 2009 graduate show. It's just a short trot up the road from work, so it was a thoroughly pleasant way to spend a sunny afternoon. I really recommend paying a visit, you could easily spend a couple of hours there and there's plenty of food for thought. Anyhow, you must pardon my photography 'skills', but I took some pics of some of the work that I really liked. Take a look and don't forget to call up this week - you have until Sunday, it ends on the 14th. Above is a ceramic piece by Kim Murray from her collection called Keepsakes.




Brioni Connolly



Blaine O'Donnell



Tim Harden



Carol O'Connor





Margaret McKeever



Installation by Fionnuala Hanahoe

No comments:

Post a Comment