Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunnier times in sunnier climes






Looking at the extreme greyness outside the window, I can't help but yearn for a bit of brightness, and I'm quite sure that I'm not the only one. That led me to thinking about holidays, which reminded me of our stunningly sunny holiday in Sicily last year. For the most part we stayed in cheap n cheerful hotels and guest houses, but when we went to Syracuse we treated ourselves to the very lovely Hotel Gutkowski, a fresh, idyllic seaside spot. It was a combination of the pics on the website and the glowing reviews of the breakfast on tripadvisor that sold it to me. And, from an interiors point of view it's chockkers with inspiration. A very simple, fresh type of inspiration, just the kind I need to counter the dull as ditchwater weather and clear my head a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment