Monday, November 7, 2011

Stacks o style




When I was racking my brains to think of someone for Little Black Book for the latest issue, I felt like a bit of an eejit when I finally hit on the idea of asking our stylist Eleanor Harpur - duh! She has fabulous taste and she knows where to go, so she was an obvious choice. One of the shops she mentioned that I am dying to check out is an online one called Volksfaden that I've never heard of before. Anyhow, I'm scouting around for lots of fabric at the moment as we're doing some projects for our next issue, and they have some really fresh and quirky designs. I have to say, I've always been more of a fabric person than a wallpaper person, but I am (as with most things) incredibly indecisive, so I love their fabric packs and fabric stacks. Fabric packs are filled with about 1.25 metre of fabric pieces that will work for small projects, and the fabric stack contains six different pieces of fabric from one of their fabric collections - such a fun package to get in the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment