Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Get your green on


The wearing of the green is going on in a serious way here at House and Home. Not only is our March/April issue our Irish issue, but we're also celebrating Seachtain na Gaeilge and of course St Patrick's Day is next week. We have a new homegrown brand to add to the list of people we're proud to call our own: Max Benjamin candles. Handmade in Wicklow, they have created lucky number 13 to add to their range of scents. It's the Olio candle, a mix of lemon, nutmeg, sandalwood and vanilla, which, having personally tried and tested it myself, I can tell you is light and refreshing - the perfect accompaniment to these brighter evenings. And as I am such a sucker for aesthetics, I love the zesty green packaging. The candles cost €18 each and while they make a great present, they make an even better gift 'from me to me'. Get them in Brown Thomas, Arnotts, Meadows and Byrne and in gift shops around the country

No comments:

Post a Comment