Friday, December 2, 2011

Knock knock


Oooo, I have been neglecting my blog this week - in my defence, we're in production with the September/October issue and I am up to my tonsils. Anyhow, excuses aside, I got shots in of a front of house makeover and I thought that I would share cause it's just lovely and cheery and shiney and new. It's amazing what a bit of hard work, some paint and good accessories can do. Ciara's shiny red door is painted in Sandtex paint, and the cool cool COOL number is by Lyshna. Want one of those for my house, I can't wait to get cracking on the front of it - but there is so so so much to do before then.

Now - the lovely owner of this house is a pal of mine, and I actually lived there for a year. It's up for rent and while she doesn't unfortunately have any pics at the mo I can vouch for its loveliness - check out her ad on daft.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment